This page describes how to use this web site. If you have questions about the band, visit frequently asked questions.
Using this site
This site runs the same software as Wikipedia, so its operation should be familiar to any Wikipedia user. However, editing is restricted to authorized people.
You don't need to log in, if you just want to browse. If you create an account, you can:
- Set personal preferences
- "Watch" specific articles and receive an email when they change
There are two buttons for searching:
- Go (or press Enter)
- Jumps directly to an article. If none exists, you will see:
- A link to create a new article of that name
- Search results for close matches
- Works like a normal search engine, displaying search results.
Each article has categories listed at the bottom. Click a category name to see all articles in that category.
Browsing by topic
In the "Navigation" menu, click "Browse topics".
At the bottom of the page, there is a list of "recently visited" pages and links. This is an easy way to jump back to a previous page you have viewed.
Want to contribute material to this site? See contributing material.
Articles in need of help
- Baltimore 1975: Need: Track list for this bootleg CD-R
- Dog's Life (bootleg album): Need: Better picture of the cover
- Giant for a Day: Need: Information about alternate version seen in Sweden, with additional guitarist
- The Missing Piece: Need: Names of backup singers on "Mountain Time." I would be eternally grateful!!
- Ray Shulman interview in Goldmine: Need: Printed or scanned copy of this interview
- Jethro Tull: Need: Any details about tours with GG.